Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Valentino for Gap, Available in the US?

For all of my "Hybrid Fashion" fans... we have H&M x Jimmy Choo, Target x Alexander McQueen, H&M x Lanvin and now, the newest kid on the block is Gap x Valentino, which debuted in stores on Black Friday!

Did any of my fellow trend setters hear of Gap's announcement of its collab with Valentino? Well if you did, I'm sure you were equally disappointed that the announcement was coupled with news (to the dismay of many American fashionistas) that the clothes would not be available in US stores. The 7 piece collection is available only in select European stores. It features three parkas, a tiered skirt, cargo pants, a grey t-shirt and a hoodie in shades of army green, cream and black. Prices are between $100 and $240.

Well, GOOD NEWS....The French boutique Colette is selling the 7 pieces collection and they ship to the US.

I must say, I am a lover of many things Valentino! One of my favorite pieces from a couple seasons ago was this Rose Petale Dome bag by Valentino that I purchased... I retired it temporarily, but I'll be sure to pull it out of hibernation soon!



Here are some pieces from the Gap x Valentino Collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis