Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Top 3 Items on Wish List... UPDATED

Hiya Dolls and Kens!

I just wanted to share an update with you all from my wish list post! On that post I talked about the gift of giving and how good it makes me feel! In addition, I wrote the top 3 items on my wish list. Well.. great news! I got my White Sony Vaio, which was #1 on my list! I'm tickled pink! I'm telling you, I truly love God and love giving thanks for my blessings and blessing for others. So, now that I was blessed with my new laptop, I'm going to pay-it-forward on my blog! Check back soon for up-coming contest during the holiday season! check out my wish list post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis