Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Homemade Guilt-Free IceCream Sandwich Anyone?

Hi Lovelies!

So I recently purchased some amazing cookies from my local health food store! They are Gluten-free, Wheat-free and Dairy-free, amazingly delicious, Ginger Cookies with Sliced Almond by Pamela's Products.  If you've read my previous post on Purely Decadent, Coconut Milk Icecream, you will know I'm a huge fan  of it :).  Well, I came up with a great, guilt free icecream sandwich on Sunday and I thought I would share!.. here is what I did:

Ingredients:

Ginger Cookies with Sliced Almond by Pamela's Products
Purely Decadent, Coconut Milk Icecream, Vanilla Bean
Sunspire Vegan Carbo Chips or Sunspire White Chocolate Chips





Take two cookies, face-up so the bottom of the cookie is open.  These cookies are super soft and are surprising the PERFECT consistency for an icecream sandwich!


Next, on a cold stone, marble slab or anything that will keep your icecream cold, use 2 spoons and fold a small amount of the Vegan Chips or the White Chocolate Chips (which ever your fancy) into the icecream until it is nice and blended.

Spoon the coconut milk icecream mixture onto one cookie.


Top with the other cookie, and.. VIOLA! ..the perfect petite treat!


Also checkout my post on How to make a Lactose Free Milkshake with Coconut Milk.

Any special holiday Guilt-free treats planned?

2 comments:

  1. YUM! I love those Pamela's cookies and Purely Decadent Coconut Milk ice cream—especially the mint chip flavor. Can't wait to try making these! My kids will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Stacey! Its really really good! ps. i love mint chip anything. im actually eating a slice of Raw/Vegan Mint Chocolate Cheesecake right now.. lol! enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis